Care & Repair Worcestershire
Care and Repair Worcestershire is one of a national network of over 200 Home Improvement Agencies, which are not for profit organisations funded by the government. We work in partnership with local councils across Worcestershire.
We have over 10 years experience of providing practical help to people across the county adapting, repairing and modernising their homes. The aim is to enable people to continue living independently in their own homes in greater comfort, security and safety.
Our clients can be homeowners, private or public sector tenants.
Through the service we provide, we have helped clients with the installation of level access showers, stair lifts, access ramps, garage conversions and extensions.
We can offer:
• Help to identify the work required to adapt, repair or improve client homes.
• Help with Disabled Facilities Grants for adaptation works.
• Help to homeowners with Home Repairs Assistance for essential repairs to their home.
• Monitor the quality of work carried out by experienced and approved contractors.
• Housing Options – a joint initiative by Care and Repair Worcestershire and the First Stop national service giving people access to information about their housing choices. Our advisor can search and bid on properties, and help with moves.
• Handyperson service – working with Age UK Herefordshire & Worcestershire providing this chargeable service which can help with a range of tasks including replacing washers for taps, hanging curtains, small painting jobs and fitting keysafes or grab rails.
Care & Repair can help you to find funding if you are eligible, to carry out work on your home.
Care and Repair Worcestershire
Telephone: 01684 579456
Address: Care and Repair Worcestershire, The Royal Exchange,
9 Queen Street, Droitwich Spa, Worcestershire, WR9 8LA