Community Premises

Now replaced by a Premises Licence under the Licensing Act 2003

Please see our Licensing Act 2003 page for further advice and information.

The Council supports wide use of community premises.  It is recognised that the requirements of licensing, health and safety and food safety law can be intimidating to volunteer management.

We try to help by taking a coordinated approach to assisting those responsible to comply with the requirements, thereby protecting public safety.  Enquiries are welcomed.

Anyone suffering nuisance due to noise, smells or similar because of a commercial premises should contact the Environmental Protection team to see if we can help (email, phone 01527 881395).

Grant of a licence doesn't mean that we've given planning permission: consent under town and country planning law may still be required. Please contact our Planning Services on 01386 565565.

Further Information

All Licensing and Environmental Health Matters are now dealt with by Worcestershire Regulatory Services.

For direct public enquiries and referrals:

General Customer Enquiries

Telephone: 01905 822799


Fax: 01905-617132

Worcestershire Regulatory Services