Wychavon's Web Submission
Since our web submissions system was successfully launched on 3 March 2008, numerous Solicitors are now experiencing the benefits of the on-line web submission service:-
- No hidden fees - you only pay for the price of the search!
- Local Land Charges Online provides real-time access to the Council's Land Charges system using the Council's own web site
- Simple and secure login with User Id and Password
- Easy to follow and intuitive Search logging procedures
- Links directly to the Council's Corporate Local Land and Property Gazetteer (LLPG) for rapid Search logging and accurate property location.
- Automatically calculates fees
- Scanned Image Upload facility provided a means for solicitors to attach plans for submission with the search request
- Automatic Notification by email ensures the solicitor is informed of progress and advises when the search has been completed and is ready for viewing
- Provides on-line access to completed search documents
Since this launch over a fifth of all searches submitted to Wychavon via our online web submission system, 99.9% of these were completed within 2 working days.
To see a demonstration of the system download our Wychavon Online Submissions Presentation
To use this system you will need to register with us. To register please go to: landcharges.wychavon.gov.uk/websubmission
Once your registration is accepted you will be notified by e-mail and you are then ready to start using the system.
Payments can be made by BACS or by contacting us on 01386 565456 to make a payment via debit/credit card.
If you have any questions please contact
Tel: 01386 565456, 01386 5317 or 01386 5485