Music and Dancing (Public Entertainment)

This licence has now been replaced with a Premises Licence under the Licensing Act 2003.

For further information and advice please visit our premises licence pages

Anyone suffering nuisance due to noise, smells or similar because of public entertainment should contact 

Further Information

All Licensing and Environmental Health Matters are now dealt with by Worcestershire Regulatory Services.

For direct public enquiries and referrals:

General Customer Enquiries

Telephone: 01905 822799


Fax: 01905-617132

Worcestershire Regulatory Services