Now replaced with a Premises Licence under the Licensing Act 2003

"Performance of Plays" (theatre) is a licensable activity/ club activity for which a Premises Licence or Club Premises Certificate may be required (if performed in premises provided for the purpose of allowing the play and to entertain the public or a section of the public).   Please see our Premises licence page for further information and advice on applying for a Premises Licence.

Anyone suffering nuisance due to noise, smells or similar because of a commercial premises should email our Community Protection team to see if they can help (email or phone 01527 881395).

Grant of a licence doesn't mean that we've given planning permission: consent under town and country planning law may still be required. Please contact Wychavon's Planning Services on 01386 565565.

Further Information

All Licensing and Environmental Health Matters are now dealt with by Worcestershire Regulatory Services.

For direct public enquiries and referrals:

General Customer Enquiries

Telephone: 01905 822799


Fax: 01905-617132

Worcestershire Regulatory Services