Our Town Regeneration and Economy Advisory Panel provides our Executive Board with advice and policy development support on matters relating to the regeneration, economic growth and investment in the district's three towns. The Panel's responsibilities include:
- Having an overview of, and helping shape, the annual priorities and activities of the three Business Partnerships Managers.
- Considering any Growth Fund applications, key investment proposals or strategic matters which affect the towns.
- Promoting and encouraging opportunities for European, lottery or other funding to support the economies of the towns.
- Developing actions to support the town centre economies.
- If required by the Executive Board, considering any car parking matters that affect the towns.
- Supporting the development or implementation of any Town Plans and Neighbourhood Plans where such plans are promoted by the towns.
- Having an overview of the festivals and events programmes in the towns.
- Where appropriate, helping identify local skills gaps and working with educational establishments to further skills development opportunities.
- From time to time, organising Panel sponsored events.
Meetings of the Panel are open to the public. You can view meeting dates, agendas and minutes here.
Click here to view the Local Enterprise Partnership slides from the meeting that took place on 13 October 2015
The meeting on 26 January 2017 took place at META in Evesham, the Panel received a presentation and a tour of the building - click here to view the slides
For more information contact:
Call: 01386 565517