Working in Partnership
We achieve these aims through working in partnership with individuals and organisations including:
- County Arts Service - The Arts Matter - A strategy for The Arts in Worcestershire
- Village Halls
- National Bodies (Arts Council England)
- Youth Groups
- Worcestershire Arts Officers Group (WAOG), working with the other Districts and County Councils of Worcestershire
- Amateur and voluntary organisations
- Arts Centres
- South Worcestershire College
- Worcester Technical College
- University of Worcester
A few of the projects that we have been working in partnership with this year are: (click on the links to see more information)
- VENA (Vale of Evesham Network of Artsts) - Vena (Vale of Evesham Network of Artists) is a group of amateur and professional artists that live or work in the Vale of Evesham. It is for people that are interested or work in the visual, performing and digital arts. If you are feeling isolated it is a way to connect and work with other artists.
- Pershore Arts - Pershore Arts provides artists, photographers and craftspeople an opportunity to meet friendly, like-minded people once a week, to attend talks, demonstrations and workshops. There are also opportunities to exhibit work and be involved in community arts projects.
- DAN (Droitwich Arts Network) - Droitwich Spa Arts Network is a network for amateur and professional artists that live or work in and around the Droitwich Spa area. It is for people that are interested or work in the visual, performing and digital arts. If you are feeling isolated it is a way to connect and work with other artists.
For more information please contact:
Jenny Davis, Arts Development Officer on 01386 565396 or email email@example.com
Hours of work Tues - Thurs 9-5pm