Abbey Park, Evesham WR11 4ST
Google Maps link
Every day of the year
At the adjacent multi storey car park, access from Monks Walk or on the Crown Meadows on the other side of the Rowing Club access from Abbey Road.
In the park - open all year. Access for the disabled is possible at all entrances but best to avoid the ones at the top of the park if steep slopes are difficult to manage.
For more information see our Public Toilets page
- mature trees
- open grass areas
- shrub planting
- ornamental herbaceous borders
- children's play area
- water play fountains (Unfortunately this is currently closed until further notice.)
- skate park
- lily pool
- picnic benches and plentiful seating
- variety of artwork (including Penny Whistle wood carving)
- historic features
- Simon de Montfort memorial
- bell tower and clarion
- boat trips on the river
- lighted avenue of lime trees along the river
We now have recycling bins at main points in the park. Please do your bit to help the planet whilst you are in the park by putting your glass bottles, cans and paper in the clearly marked recycling bins.
Poop scoop bins provided.
Please collect up after your dog.
Located along the river inside red cases. For more information see our Lifebuoys page
Wychavon District Council
Telephone 01386 565000 - between 9am-5pm, Monday - Friday