Phone: 01386 565572
Is responsible for the council’s strategic housing service which includes: Affordable Housing Provision, Private Sector Housing, Homelessness and Housing Services. He is also responsible for Community Safety, Community Development and Partnership working, Health Improvement, Arts, Sport and Culture.
- LLB Law Degree
- PG Dip – Urban and Regional Studies
- British Sign Language Level 2
Stephen started his career at Birmingham City Council in 1989 as an Administrative Assistant with the careers service. Stephen then moved to Sandwell Metropolitan Borough Council in 2002 and held various roles including – West Bromwich Town Team Co-ordinator, West Bromwich Town Centre Project Director, Service Manager – Housing Strategy and Private Sector Housing, Service Manager – Regulatory Services and Service Manager – Housing Management.
- Member of Worcestershire Strategic Housing Partnership
- Vice Chair – South Worcestershire Community Safety Partnership
- Member of Children & Young Strategic Partnership Board
- Non-Executive Board Member – Accord Housing Association