Advise us of any other changes
If you already receive Housing Benefit or Council Tax Support and something changes for example:
- if someone comes to live with you
- if someone living with you moves out
- if someone in the household passes away
- date a child leaves school, or the date child benefit payments stop
- date a child starts work, or goes to college/University
- date if you have another child
- you, or your partner, go into hospital for more than 6 weeks
it is very important that you tell us immediately.
Any delay may effect the date the benefit is paid from and the amount you may receive. You can complete Housing and Council Tax Benefit change of circumstances form or contact us and let us know straight away.