Call: FCC Environment (UK) Ltd on 01386 760145
between 9am - 5pm, Monday to Friday
Only £20 for the collection of two bulky waste items
- this service is provided in Pershore, Droitwich Spa, Evesham, Broadway and the surrounding villages for domestic households only (for commercial waste bulky items, please contact us for a quote)
- items are usually collected within five working days
- items must be placed for collection outside your home as close to the highway as possible but still on your property
- items must be ready for collection between 7am and 5pm
- for insurance purposes, we do not normally collect from within the house, however if you are physically unable to leave the item outside please advise us of this when you call
- if you need to cancel a collection, please ensure you let us know by 12 noon on the day before your collection day.
If the items are in good condition:
- Consider contacting re-use organisations in your area (normally a charity).
- Another good option is to place your bulky item on www.freecycle.org/
Other ways of disposing of bulky waste:
Household Waste & Recycling Centres:
It's FREE to dispose of bulky items at any of Worcestershire's Household Recycling Centres.
If you wish to use a commercial type vehicle or trailer to transport your bulky waste you will need a CVT permit (Commercial Vehicle Trailer Permit).
Skip Hire & House Clearance Companies:
Householders' Duty of Care
Important! Householders now have a legal responsibility to make sure that only registered Waste Carriers collect their waste. Search the Environment Agency public register of those with a Waste Carriers Licence. Anyone offering a waste collection service such as odd jobbers, gardeners, or builders needs a waste carriers licence, so if anyone takes waste away for you always remember to:
- ask to see their waste carriers licence and make note of the number
- ask for a company headed receipt
- note down telephone number and vehicle registration
If your waste carrier does not have the correct licence, and then disposes of your waste illegally (fly tipping), you as the householder will be held responsible and may be liable to prosecution and could be fined up to £5,000.
Further Information on any Waste & Recycling Issues
For more information contact:
Wychavon District Council
Telephone: 01386 565018 - between 9am-5pm, Monday - Friday