All new applications and variations to existing Premises and Club Licences are subject to a 28 day consultation period.
During this time, the following statutory bodies are consulted:
- Fire Safety Department
- Development Control (Planning Services)
- Safeguarding Safety (Child Protection)
- Community Protection (Noise nuisance)
- Business Compliance (Heath and Safety)
- Primary Care Trust
Representations either in favour or objecting to a licence application must clearly relate to one or more of the four licensing objectives. These are:
- The prevention of crime & disorder
- Public safety
- The protection of children from harm
- Prevention of public nuisance
Notification of new licence applications and applications to vary licences that are currently in consultation can be found on the Worcestershire Regulatory Services' Website, visit the New Licence Applications and Licence Variations page.
Worcestershire Regulatory Services are responsible for the administration, regulation and enforcement of the Licensing service on behalf of Wychavon District Council.