Change of address

Tell us if you or your tenants are moving in or out of a property so that we can update the information on your Council Tax, by simply completing the online forms below.

If you are new to Wychavon:

Welcome. Read our Welcome to Wychavon page, which contains useful information to help you if you are a new resident who is moving into the district.

If you are currently receiving benefits:

If you receive Housing Benefit or Council Tax Support and would like to report a change in circumstances, let us know by completing one of our change in circumstance forms.

If you need help with completing a form


Wychavon District Council
Pershore Civic Centre - The Civic Centre, Queen Elizabeth Drive, Pershore, WR10 1PT
Evesham Contact Centre - Evesham Community Contact Centre, Evesham Library, Oat Street, Evesham, WR11 4PJ
Droitwich Contact Centre - Droitwich Spa Library, Victoria Square, Droitwich Spa, WR9 8DQ


Please call us on 03004560560

If you are moving to Malvern Hills, Worcester City or Wychavon for the first time or have previously lived in the area but have not paid Council Tax to us before please complete the Moving in form.

If you currently pay Council Tax to Malvern Hills, Worcester City or Wychavon (or have done so in the past) and are moving to another address within Malvern Hills, Worcester City or Wychavon where you will be liable for the Council Tax please complete Moving within the area form.

If you are moving out of the Malvern Hills, Worcester City or Wychavon area or will not be liable for Council Tax at your new address please complete the Moving out form.

If you currently pay your council tax by direct debit we recommend you contact your bank and cancel the direct debit immediately.

If you are a landlord and wish to tell us about a change of tenants in your property please use this form.

Don't forget to let our Electoral Services know that you have moved. You can find information about how to do this on the Electoral Services pages.

Please let us know by clicking on the link if you already have the service and are moving within or out of the district, or if you move into a property where there is already a brown bin (as this is a chargeable service click here for full details.)  Contact Garden Waste Team

Let us know if you change your name so that we can update your Council Tax bill with the correct details. Email with the information.

If you have recently had a death in your household you must notify us so that we can update your Council Tax bill, if necessary. Email with the information.

If there are other changes such as an adult leaving or joining your household then please complete this form to tell us.