Commercial Waste Collection For Schools
We can provide a commercial waste collection service for schools and are able to offer this at a reduced price, in line with our charity rates. This service is run separately from the domestic recycling service.
- Ideal for the waste that can't be recycled, as this waste goes to landfill.
- Schools can choose frequency of collection; most commercial customers have a collection once or twice a week.
- Schools can have as many bins as needed, most schools use 1100 litre bins.
- A site visit by one of our officers will be arranged to give advice and check access suitability.
- Can provide a term time only service, if schools don't need a collection during school holidays.
- A Commercial Waste Agreement/Duty of Care form will need to be completed and first payment paid before the service can start. Download the application form.
- Check out our prices per collection page in relation to the bin size chosen.
For further information about the commercial waste collection service:
Contact: 01386 565018 (9am - 5pm, Monday to Friday)