Pershore Arts provides artists, photographers and craftspeople an opportunity to meet friendly, like-minded people once a week, to attend talks, demonstrations and workshops. There are also opportunities to exhibit work and be involved in community arts projects.
They usually meet every Thursday evening from 7-9pm upstairs in St Andrews Church, opposite the Abbey and all are welcome whatever your ability, genre, media or interest. They provide a scheduled activity each week for those who wish to participate, with time to chat and share ideas and techniques in a relaxed atmosphere.
By becoming a member you will benefit from:
- cheaper admission to scheduled events
- notice of exhibitions and other items of interest
- eceipt of quarterly newsletter
- opportunities to display and sell your work
- expert guidance
- networking opportunities
- companionship with like minded people
- group membership of WRE (Worcester Resource Exchange)
Visit their website Pershorearts