Wychavon is a great place to live and work and one of our best assets is our residents. There are a huge number of individuals, and groups working voluntarily week after week, helping to run clubs and projects which make a real difference to our communities. To show this, every year we ask members of the community to nominate people who they think have:
- Gone the extra mile in supporting their community.
- Given their own time for the benefit of the people living in their town or village.
- Helped make their town or village a better place to live.
If you know someone who this applies to, why not nominate them to thank their efforts in 2019?
The categories are:
- young volunteer award
- volunteer award
- arts recognition award
- sporting hero award
- community project award
- community group award
- enabling healthy lives award
- lifetime achievement award.
The deadline for entries is 31 January 2020.
The awards ceremony will be on the evening of Thursday 5 March 2020 at Peopleton Village Hall (invitation only).
*Read the terms and conditions.