Community and Living
In this section you will find the following information:
- Community Funding and Support
- Wychavon Communities and Funding Advisory Panel
- Intelligently Green
- Coronavirus (COVID-19)
- Street Party Guidance
- Planning a village event
- Support for Ukraine
- Wychavon insight
- Community Right to Bid
- Social Mobility
- Community Facilities map
- Young People
- Vibrant Villages Self-Help Toolkit
You find the following sources of information and intelligence useful:
- View Census 2011 website - several hundred separate datasets covering a wide range of population characteristics and subject areas.
- View the Office for National Statistics (ONS) website – datasets for local areas and regions covering a wide range of themes including business and energy, crime and justice, population and transport.
- View NOMIS website – Nomis is a service provided by the Office for National Statistics giving access to the most detailed and up-to-date UK labour market statistics from official sources. This includes local area reports that give census information at individual ward, parish and small area level.
- View Index of Multiple Deprivation (IMD) - identify the most deprived areas across the country. The indices combine a number of indicators, chosen to cover a range of economic, social and housing issues, into a single deprivation score for each small area in England.
- View NHS Health Profiles - these provide an overview of health indicators for different localities highlighting issues and how areas compare.