The Community Development Team is responsible for a diverse range of services all focused on improving leisure and recreational opportunities for the residents and visitors to Wychavon.
The main constraint in the delivery of our services centre on the rural nature of the district, which pose a number of problems, such as transport issues and the difficulty providing value for money on events and initiatives with small population.
Below is a range of areas that the Community Development Team cover. If you cant find what you are looking for please contact one of the team
- Community Development News - check out the latest newsletters and e-News
- Events, Training, Workshops - here you will find information on what is going on whether it be an arts workshop or sports event you will find it here
- Venues within Wychavon - on this page you will find information about venues to hire, village halls, arts venues and information on your local libraries
- Clubs and Societies - find arts and youth groups, sports clubs etc
- Safeguarding - information regarding DBS checks and your local Safeguarding Board
- South Worcestershire Playing Pitch Strategy - For information and to download the strategy
- Wychavon Sports Facilities Strategy - For information and to download the strategy
- Emergency Planning - information on flooding and what you should do in an emergency
- Healthy Living - everything you need to know about health, including groups and organisations
- Funding - latest on Wychavon Community Grants and further funding advice
- Ex-Service Personnel - Resettlement, financial help, housing issues and more
- Working in Partnership - Who we are working in close partnership with
- Useful Contacts and Links - useful contacts for you to keep