Complaints, Compliments and Suggestions

We regularly consult our customers to find out how satisfied they are with the level of service we provide and how we can improve.  We appreciate your comments and suggestions and if you have a complaint we welcome the opportunity to put things right.

What is a Compliment?

If you have a very good service we would like to hear about it.
A Compliment can be about a service, a department, or a member of staff.
Please use our  online form to report this.


What is a Complaint?

We want to hear if:-
There has been a service failure that we have not addressed.
You have been treated unfairly or unprofessionally.


Report a problem / apply for a service


More information on what is and what is not a complaint is available in our customer complaints & compliments guide where you can access our online complaints form

Further information can also be found in our Whistleblowing Policy

Alternatively you can make your compliment or complaint

Please note that if you compliment or complaint relates to Worcester Regulatory Services   

Their Complaints procedure can be found here.


If you are still unsatisfied after we have fully investigated your complaint you can refer it to the   

Local Government and Social Care Ombudsman

Telephone 0300 0610614

LGO Annual Reports


Complaints against Members

If you want to complain about the conduct of a Member of Wychavon District Council or a Member of one of our Parish Councils or Town Councils , please complete the Members Complaint Form (Please read the Member Conduct Information before fill out the form).

You must then submit this complaint form to:

Meesha Patel
Wychavon District Council
Civic Centre
Queen Elizabeth Drive
WR10 1PT