The Member Conduct Committee exists to promote and maintain high standards of conduct by District, Town and Parish Council Members (Councillors). It oversees the operation of the code of conduct and protocols, and assists compliance through the provision of training. It also deals with complaints about the conduct of Councillors.
- Members of the Committee
- Terms of Reference
- Procedure for dealing with alleged breaches
- Procedure for special hearing
- View Programme of Meetings and Agendas and Minutes
- Openness and transparency guide
- Completed Register of Interest Forms - District Councillors
- Completed Register of Interest Forms - Parish Councillors
- Code of Conduct recommended for adoption by Parish Councils in Wychavon in consequence of the Localism Act 2011
If you want to complain about the conduct of a District Town or Parish Councillor, please complete the Members Complaint Form.
You must then submit this complaint form to:
Wychavon District Council
Queen Elizabeth Drive