The Member Conduct Committee exists to promote and maintain high standards of conduct by District, Town and Parish Council Members (Councillors). It oversees the operation of the pdf code of conduct (681 KB) and protocols, and assists compliance through the provision of training. It also deals with complaints about the conduct of Councillors.
- document Members of the Committee (21 KB)
- document Terms of Reference (25 KB)
- document Procedure for dealing with alleged breaches (32 KB)
- document Procedure for special hearing (30 KB)
- View Programme of Meetings and Agendas and Minutes
- pdf Openness and transparency guide (92 KB)
- Completed Register of Interest Forms - District Councillors
- Completed Register of Interest Forms - Parish Councillors
- Code of Conduct recommended for adoption by Parish Councils in Wychavon in consequence of the Localism Act 2011
If you want to complain about the conduct of a District Town or Parish Councillor, please complete the document Members Complaint Form (47 KB) .
You must then submit this complaint form to:
Wychavon District Council
Queen Elizabeth Drive