Council Tax e-billing
Get your Council Tax bill by email
We can now send your Council Tax bills to you by email instead of through the post.
The benefits of e-billing
- You will receive your bill as soon as it is available
- It saves paper so is better for the environment
- It helps to reduce council spending by saving printing and postage costs
- You still have the option to print your bill or forward a copy to someone if you need to.
How to sign up for e-billing
If you have already applied for e-billing or we have emailed you about it then you don’t need to do anything. We will update your account and send future Council Tax bills to you by email.
If not, there are three ways to sign up for e-billing:
- Send an email from the address you would like us to use with ‘Yes to e-billing’ in the subject line and include your name and Council Tax account number (on your bill) or your address. Send your email to email@example.com
- Or you can register for our online Council Tax self service facility which includes e-billing sign up and lets you view full details of your account
- Or you can call 03004 560 560 and ask to sign up for e-billing.
What happens next?
- Once you have signed up for e-billing we will send future Council Tax bills to you by email unless you ask us to stop
- You must tell us if you change your email address
- We will contact you if our emails to you cannot be delivered because your email address is invalid.