Council tax e-billing
Get your council tax bill by email
We can now send your council tax bills to you by email instead of through the post.
The benefits of e-billing
- You will receive your bill as soon as it is available
- It saves paper so is better for the environment
- It helps to reduce council spending by saving printing and postage costs
- You still have the option to print your bill or forward a copy to someone if you need to.
How to sign up for e-billing
There are three ways to sign up for e-billing:
- Send an email from the address you would like us to use with ‘Yes to e-billing’ in the subject line and include your name and council tax account number (on your bill) or your address. Send your email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Or you can register for our online council tax self service facility which includes e-billing sign up and lets you view full details of your account
- Or you can call 03004 560 560 and ask to sign up for e-billing.
What happens next?
- Once you have signed up for e-billing we will send future council tax bills to you by email unless you ask us to stop
- You must tell us if you change your email address
- We will contact you if our emails to you cannot be delivered because your email address is invalid.