Eckington Neighbourhood Plan
Submitted Neighbourhood Plan Consultation - 15 March to 29 April 2019
Under Regulation 15 of the Neighbourhood Planning (General) Regulations 2012, Eckington Parish Council submitted its Neighbourhood Plan to Wychavon District Council on 6 March 2019. In accordance with Regulation 16, a public consultation is being held from Friday 15 March to 5pm Monday 29 April 2019, during which interested parties were invited to make comments on the Eckington Neighbourhood Plan.
To view the submitted Eckington Neighbourhood Plan and supporting documents, please follow the links below:
- Eckington Neighbourhood Plan Submission Version
- Eckington Village Design Statement and Neighbourhood Plan Appendices
- Eckington Neighbourhood Plan Basic Conditions Statement
- Eckington Neighbourhood Plan Consultation Statement
- Eckington Neighbourhood Plan Strategic Environmental Assessment Report
Hard copies of the above documentation can also be viewed at the following locations:
- Wychavon District Council, Civic Centre, Queen Elizabeth Drive, Pershore, WR10 1PT (Mon-Fri 9am-5pm)
- Pershore Library, Church Street, Pershore, WR10 1DT (Mon and Wed-Fri 9am-5.30pm, Tue 9am-7pm and Sat 9am-5pm)
Comments must be received by 5pm on Monday 29 April 2019 and should be submitted using the Comments Form (PDF / Word), either by email to email@example.com or by post to Planning Policy, Wychavon District Council, Civic Centre, Queen Elizabeth Drive, Pershore, WR10 1PT.
Draft Neighbourhood Plan Consultation - 1 November to 13 December 2018
In accordance with Regulation 14 of the Neighbourhood Planning (General) Regulations 2012, Eckington Parish Council are consulting on their draft Neighbourhood Plan from Thursday 1 November to Thursday 13 December 2018. For more information, including the draft Eckington Neighbourhood Plan and how to comment, please follow the link below:
Neighbourhood Area Application - Approved 17 March 2015
Wychavon District Council received an application for the designation of a Neighbourhood Area by Eckington Parish Council on Monday 6 October 2014. The six week consultation ran from Wednesday 15 October until Wednesday 26 November 2014, and no objections were raised on the proposed neighbourhood area boundary. The Neighbourhood Area was subsequently approved by Executive Board on 17 March 2015.
Please follow the links below to view the documentation relating to the Eckington Neighbourhood Area application: