Well maintained watercourses (brooks, streams, ditches etc) reduce the risk of flooding. We investigate complaints concerning blockages to these watercourses.

Landowners with watercourses on their land (Riparian Landowners) have a duty to maintain them. We can offer advice to such landowners in order to avoid problems such as disputes or legal action. Where more than one landowner may be concerned we will liaise between all parties to achieve the right results.

For more information contact:

Engineering Services,
Wychavon District Council,
Civic Centre,
Queen Elizabeth Drive,
WR10 1PT

Telephone: 01386 565360
Email: This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.

Main River Flooding

Flood Advice from the Environment Agency

Highway Drainage Flooding

For any issues relating to drainage / flooding of the public highway (blocked road gullies etc) please contact Worcestershire County Council Highways on the details below:

Telephone: 01905 765765

www.worcestershire.gov.uk and submit a report via the Drainage and Flooding tab.

Public Sewer Flooding

For issues relating to surcharging public sewers please contact Severn Trent Water on the details below.

Telephone: 0800 783 4444

Weather Warnings