Events, Training and Workshops
- Wychavon 'Get Active' Roadshows - see where we were this Summer
- What's happening in Wychavon
- Whats happening in Pershore
- Whats happening in Droitwich
- Whats happening in Evesham
- ROSPA - Child Safety
- Street Party Guidance/ Event Management
- Melody Mums - Singing for you........with your baby there too!
- Music workshops for people with dementia - held at number 8 Pershore
- Enlighten Project - Evesham's new Creative lighting project. Download a leaflet here.
- Create to Motivate - creative workshop with multi art forms
- Wychavon Taking Part - New fun and social arts and crafts group for adults in Pinvin
- Wychavon Rural Cinema Toolkit - find out how to get a cinema set up in your local village hall / community centre
- Pershore Young Writers Group sessions - held at Pershore Library for aged 8-11 children. Read the feedback from young people that have attended
- Showell Gallery - Please take a look and get in touch if you fancy displaying your artwork
- Adults Arts Groups - for adults arts groups in Wychavon
- Walk Netball - at Wallace House, Evesham
- Basketball Sessions - times and dates for sessions in Evesham
- Junior Netball Sessions - times and dates for sessions in Droitwich
- Local Sports information - information regarding sport in Wychavon
- Leisure Centre Holiday Camps - look for activity camps over the school holidays
- 'Game On' games - activity ideas in the home
- Push Bike - for cycling opportunities across Worcestershire
- Westlands Walks - has just started in Westlands, from the Children’s Centre, finishing with a cup of tea/coffee at the Community Hall, Wednesdays at 9.15am.
Walks can be as short as 30 minutes – shorter for people who need this. All Health Walks are free.