Wychavon District Council 'Get Active' Roadshows
For the seventh year we are touring the district attending 10 events with the Wychavon ‘Get Active’ Roadshows including the Youth Bus, the infamous Batak Wall and the recycling challenge. We will be running the ‘passport’ scheme, which will be available from the team, to allow you access to the activities for free, claim a stamp after each activity and exchange the completed passport for a free gift.
Feedback forms will also be available if anyone has questions for other departments of the council. We can pass these to the relevant departments so they can contact you. The local councillor for the area will sometimes be in attendance to meet and greet residents and answer any questions they may have.
Below are the events we will be attending
- Saturday 8 June - Offenham Wake (attending with Youth Bus, sports coaches, circus skills, smoothie bike and Batak Wall)
- Saturday 15 June - Rotary Club Celebrations, Hampton Ferry (attending with circus skills, archery, smoothie bike and Batak Wall)
- Saturday 22 June - Charlton Fayre (attending with sports coaches, circus skills, archery, Youth Bus and Batak Wall)
- Friday 12 July - St Barnabas First and Middle School Fete, Drakes Broughton (attending the event with climbing wall, smoothie bike, sports coaching, Youth Bus and Batak Wall)
- Saturday 20 July - Badsey Flower Show (attending with smoothie bike, sports coaching, circus skills and Batak Wall)
- Sunday 21 July - Growers Utd Family Day (TBC)
- Friday 2 August - Westlands Familty Fun Day (attending with Youth Bus, climbing wall, circus skills workshop, archery, recycling challenge and Batak Wall)
- Sunday 1 September - Pebworth Party in the Park - (attending with climbing wall), smoothie bike, sports coaches and Batak Wall)
- Saturday 21 September - Hampton Flower Show (attending with climbing wall, circus skills workshop, smoothie bike, recycling challenge and Batak Wall)
- Friday 20 December - Westlands Festive Fun (TBC)
We really look forward to seeing you there. If you have any further questions please call Tracy Grubb on 01386 565168 or email email@example.com