Wychavon District Council 'Get Active' Roadshows
For the sixth year we are touring the District attending/supporting 10 events with the Wychavon ‘Get Active’ Roadshow.
For 5 of the events Wychavon will support by sending along a free activity and for the other 5 the team will be present with 3 activities, the infamous Batak Wall and the recycling challenge. We will be running the ‘passport’ scheme, which will be available from the team, to allow you access to the activities for free, claim a stamp after each activity and exchange the completed passport for a free gift.
Feedback forms will also be available if anyone has questions for other departments of the council. We can pass these to the relevant departments so they can contact you. The local councillor for the area will sometimes be in attendance to meet and greet residents and answer any questions they may have.
Below are the events we will be attending/supporting
- Saturday 9th June - Pinvin Pre School Fete (attending with sports coaches, circus skills, Smoothie Bike, recycling challenge and Batak Wall)
- Saturday 16th June - Tour of Britain (attending the event with street entertainment)
- Saturday 23rd June - Cleeve Prior Midsummer Fair (attending with sports coaches, circus skills, arts workshop, recycling challenge and Batak Wall)
- Saturday 14th July - Harvington Fete (supporting the event with Circus Skills workshop)
- Saturday 21st July - Fun on the Brum (supporting the event with a Smoothie Bike)
- Saturday 28th July - Badsey Flower Show (supporting the event with a Climbing Wall)
- Friday 3rd August - Westlands Familty Fun Day (attending with Climbing Wall, Circus Skills workshop, Sports Coaches, Recycling Challenge and Batak Wall)
- Saturday 1st September - Peopleton Car Show - (supporting the event with Climbing Wall)
- Saturday 8th September - Broadway Horticultural Fayre (attending with Climbing Wall, Circus Skills workshop, Sports Coaches, Recycling Challenge and Batak Wall)
- Saturday 15th September - Fladbury Fete (attending with Climbing Wall, Archery, Circus Skills workshop, Recycling Challenge and Batak Wall)
We really look forward to seeing you there. If you have any further questions please call Tracy Grubb on 01386 565168 or email firstname.lastname@example.org