Harvington Neighbourhood Plan
Submitted Neighbourhood Plan Consultation - 24 October to 5 December 2018
Under Regulation 15 of the Neighbourhood Planning (General) Regulations 2012, Harvington Parish Council submitted its Neighbourhood Plan to Wychavon District Council on 11 October 2018. In accordance with Regulation 16, a six week public consultation is being held from 9am Wednesday 24 October to 5pm Wednesday 5 December 2018 during which interested parties were invited to make comments on the Harvington Neighbourhood Plan.
To view the submitted Harvington Neighbourhood Plan and supporting documents, please follow the links below:
- Harvington Neighbourhood Plan Submission Version, October 2018
- Harvington Neighbourhood Plan Evidence, Reasoning and Justification, October 2018
- Harvington Neighbourhood Plan Basic Conditions Statement, October 2018
- Harvington Neighbourhood Plan Consultation Statement, October 2018
The above documents are also available to view in hard copy at the following locations:
- Wychavon District Council, Civic Centre, Queen Elizabeth Drive, Pershore, WR10 1PT (Mon-Fri 9am-5pm)
- Evesham Community Contact Centre, Abbey Road, Evesham, WR11 4SB (Mon-Fri 9am-5pm)
- Evesham Library, Oat Street, Evesham, WR11 4PJ (Mon and Wed-Fri 9.30am-5pm, Tue 9.30am-7pm and Sat 9.30am-4pm)
- Bidford Community Library, Bramley Way, Bidford-on-Avon, B50 4QG (Mon-Tue 10am-4.30pm, Fri 10am-6pm and Sat 10am-midday)
Please submit comments using the Comments Form (Word / PDF), either by email to email@example.com or by post to Planning Policy, Wychavon District Council, Civic Centre, Queen Elizabeth Drive, Pershore, WR10 1PT.
Draft Neighbourhood Plan Consultation - 27 April to 9 June 2018
In accordance with Regulation 14 of the Neighbourhood Planning (General) Regulations 2012, Harvington Parish Council are consulted on their draft Neighbourhood Plan from Friday 27 April to 5pm Saturday 9 June 2018.
Neighbourhood Area Application - Approved 17 March 2015
Wychavon District Council received an application for the designation of a Neighbourhood Area by Harvington Parish Council on Friday 12 December 2014. The six week consultation ran from Friday 9 January until Friday 20 February, and no objections were raised to the proposed neighbourhood area boundary. The Neighbourhood Area was subsequently approved by Executive Board on 17 March 2015.
Please follow the links below to view the documentation relating to the Harvington Neighbourhood Area application: