Harvington Neighbourhood Plan
Harvington Neighbourhood Plan 'Made' (Adopted) - 18 September 2019
At its Council meeting on 18 September 2019, Wychavon District Council 'made' (adopted) the Harvington Neighbourhood Plan; it now forms part of the Development Plan for Wychavon District. The adopted Harvington Neighbourhood Plan and Decision Document can be viewed using the links below:
- Harvington Neighbourhood Plan, Adopted 18 September 2019
- Harvington Neighbourhood Plan Adoption Decision Document
Alternatively hard copies of the above documents can be viewed at the following locations:
- Wychavon District Council, Civic Centre, Queen Elizabeth Drive, Pershore, WR10 1PT (Monday-Friday 9am-5pm)
- Evesham Community Contact Centre, Evesham Library, Oat Street, Evesham, WR11 4PJ (Monday-Friday 9.30am-5pm)
- Evesham Library, Oat Street, Evesham, WR11 4PJ (Monday and Wednesday-Friday 9.30am-5pm, Tuesday 9.30am-7pm and Saturday 9.30am-4pm)
- Bidford Community Library, Bramley Way, Bidford on Avon, B50 4QG (Monday-Tuesday 10am-4.30pm, Friday 10am-6pm and Saturday 10am-midday).
Successful Referendum - 25 July 2019
A Referendum on the Harvington Neighbourhood Plan was held on Thursday 25 July 2019. There was a 47% turnout, with 87% voting in favour of Wychavon using the Neighbourhood Plan for Harvington to help it decide planning applications in the Neighbourhood Area.
- Harvington Neighbourhood Plan, Referendum Version
- Harvington Neighbourhood Plan Referendum - Declaration of Result of Poll
Decision Statement Published - 17 June 2019
Following the examination of the Harvington Neighbourhood Plan earlier on in the year, the Independent Examiner's recommended modifications have been agreed as detailed in the Decision Statement.
A Referendum was held on Thursday 25 July 2019 and asked voters "Do you want Wychavon District Council to use the Neighbourhood Plan for Harvington to help it decide planning applications in the Neighbourhood Area?"
Please follow the links below to view the documentation relating to the Harvington Neighbourhood Plan Decision Statement and Referendum:
- Harvington Neighbourhood Plan, Decision Statement
- Harvington Neighbourhood Plan, Referendum Version
- Harvington Neighbourhood Plan, Information Statement
Receipt of the Examiner's Report - 11 June 2019
The Report of the Independent Examiner, Ann Skippers of Ann Skippers Planning Ltd, on the Harvington Neighbourhood Plan was received on Tuesday 11 June 2019.
Neighbourhood Plan Examination
Wychavon District Council appointed Ann Skippers of Ann Skippers Planning Ltd to examine the Harvington Neighbourhood Plan.
Submitted Neighbourhood Plan Consultation - 24 October to 5 December 2018
Under Regulation 15 of the Neighbourhood Planning (General) Regulations 2012, Harvington Parish Council submitted its Neighbourhood Plan to Wychavon District Council on 11 October 2018. In accordance with Regulation 16, a six week public consultation was held from 9am Wednesday 24 October to 5pm Wednesday 5 December 2018 during which interested parties were invited to make comments on the Harvington Neighbourhood Plan.
To view the submitted Harvington Neighbourhood Plan and supporting documents, please follow the links below:
- Harvington Neighbourhood Plan Submission Version, October 2018
- Harvington Neighbourhood Plan Evidence, Reasoning and Justification, October 2018
- Harvington Neighbourhood Plan Basic Conditions Statement, October 2018
- Harvington Neighbourhood Plan Consultation Statement, October 2018
To view the list of respondents to the Regulation 16 consultation and their comments, please follow the links below:
- 1 Sport England
- 2 Rebecca McClean, Severn Trent Water - Response Form / Letter / Proposed Site Allocation Assessment
- 3 Alex Thompson, Environment Agency
- 4 Jane Hennell, Canal and River Trust
- 5 Equality and Human Rights Commission
- 6 Anthony Champion, Fisher German LLP on behalf of Worcester Diocesan Board of Finance Ltd (1)
- 7 Anthony Champion, Fisher German LLP on behalf of Worcester Diocesan Board of Finance Ltd (2)
- 8 Anthony Champion, Fisher German LLP on behalf of Worcester Diocesan Board of Finance Ltd (3)
- 9 Hannah Lorna Bevins, Wood Plc on behalf of National Grid
- 10 Kay Hughes, Herefordshire and Worcestershire Earth Heritage Trust
- 11 Keith Williams, Stansgate Planning on behalf of Mrs P Everall, Mr J Robbins and Mrs J Stockley - Response Form / Letter
- 12 Mr Keith Childs and Mrs Diane Childs
- 13 Kirk Wood (1)
- 14 Kirk Wood (2)
- 15 Kirk Wood (3)
- 16 Rachel Wood (1)
- 17 Rachel Wood (2)
- 18 Rachel Wood (3)
- 19 Nicholas Robbins - Response Form / Letter
- 20 Adrian Johnson, Highways England
- 21 Mr and Mrs N Everall
- 22 Jane Stockley
- 23 Peter Boland, Historic England
- 24 Andrew Muir
- 25 Martin Friend, Vincent and Gorbing on behalf of Hobden Asset Management Ltd
- 26 Worcestershire County Council (Place Partnership)
- 27 Steven Jeffries (1)
- 28 Steven Jeffries (2)
- 29 Emily Barker, Worcestershire County Council
- 30 Wychavon District Council (Officer)
- 31 Victoria Kirkham, Natural England
- 32 Michael Barbour (1)
- 33 Michael Barbour (2)
Draft Neighbourhood Plan Consultation - 27 April to 9 June 2018
In accordance with Regulation 14 of the Neighbourhood Planning (General) Regulations 2012, Harvington Parish Council are consulted on their draft Neighbourhood Plan from Friday 27 April to 5pm Saturday 9 June 2018.
Neighbourhood Area Application - Approved 17 March 2015
Wychavon District Council received an application for the designation of a Neighbourhood Area by Harvington Parish Council on Friday 12 December 2014. The six week consultation ran from Friday 9 January until Friday 20 February, and no objections were raised to the proposed neighbourhood area boundary. The Neighbourhood Area was subsequently approved by Executive Board on 17 March 2015.
Please follow the links below to view the documentation relating to the Harvington Neighbourhood Area application: