All personal data held is processed in accordance with Data Protection Law. For more information please see our privacy notice on our website.
The Wychavon District of Worcestershire has a rich, historic built environment.
- Over 2,500 of our buildings are listed as being of historic or architectural importance
- We have 64 conservation areas covering the historic centres of many of our towns and villages
- 73 scheduled ancient monuments are scattered throughout the area
- 7 of our historic parks and gardens are registered as nationally important and a further 81 are on the locally important list
Our Heritage Team provides a range of services and information on the historic built environment. Click on the links below to find out more
- Listed Buildings
- Conservation Areas
- Flooding in Historic Buildings
- English Heritage Advice Note on Energy Conservation in Traditional Buildings
For further information contact:
Planning Support Team
Telephone: 01386 565565 between 9am - 5pm, Monday - Friday.