Honeybourne Neighbourhood Plan
Submitted Neighbourhood Plan Consultation - 23 August to 7 October 2019
Under Regulation 15 of the Neighbourhood Planning (General) Regulations 2012, Honeybourne Parish Council submitted its Neighbourhood Plan to Wychavon District Council on 19 August 2019. In accordance with Regulation 16, a public consultation is being held from Friday 23 August to 5pm Monday 7 October 2019, during which interested parties are invited to make comments on the Honeybourne Parish Neighbourhood Plan.
To view the submitted Honeybourne Neighbourhood Plan and supporting documents, please follow the links below:
- Honeybourne Parish Neighbourhood Plan Submission Version
- Honeybourne Parish Neighbourhood Plan Consultation Statement
- Honeybourne Parish Neighbourhood Plan Basic Conditions Statement
- Honeybourne Parish Neighbourhood Plan SEA and HRA Screening
- Honeybourne Parish Neighbourhood Plan Housing Background Paper
- Honeybourne Parish Neighbourhood Plan Green Space Background Paper
- Honeybourne Historic Records List
- Honeybourne Proposed Additional Conservation Area at Church
Copies of the above documentation can also be viewed at the following locations:
- Wychavon District Council, Civic Centre, Queen Elizabeth Drive, Pershore, WR10 1PT (Mon-Fri 9am-5pm)
- Evesham Community Contact Centre, Evesham Library, Oat Street, Evesham, WR11 4PJ (Mon-Fri 9.30am-5pm)
- Evesham Library, Oat Street, Evesham, WR11 4PJ (Mon and Wed-Fri 9.30am-5pm, Tue 9.30am-7pm and Sat 9.30am-4pm)
- Bidford Community Library, Bramley Way, Bidford-on-Avon, B50 4QG (Mon-Tue 10am-4.30pm, Fri 10am-6pm and Sat 10am-12noon)
Representations should be made using the comments form (PDF / Word) and should be received no later than 5pm on Monday 7 October 2019. Representations can be made either by email to email@example.com or by post to Planning Policy, Wychavon District Council, Civic Centre, Queen Elizabeth Drive, Pershore, WR10 1PT.
Draft Neighbourhood Plan Consultation - 1 March to 12 April 2019
In accordance with Regulation 14 of the Neighbourhood Planning (General) Regulations 2012, Honeybourne Parish Council consulted on their draft Neighbourhood Plan from Friday 1 March to Friday 12 April 2019. To view the draft Neighbourhood Plan and associated documents, please follow the link below:
Neighbourhood Area Application - Approved 25 September 2015
Wychavon District Council received an application for the designation of a Neighbourhood Area by Honeybourne Parish Council on Wednesday 12 August 2015. The four week consultation ran from Monday 17 August until Monday 14 September 2015, and no objections were raised on the proposed neighbourhood area boundary. The Neighbourhood Area was subsequently approved by Gary Williams, Head of Housing and Planning Services and Councillor Rob Adams, Portfolio Holder for Planning Policy on 25 September 2015.
Please follow the links below to view the documentation relating to the Honeybourne Neighbourhood Area application: