Welcome to Wychmove
We provide a social lettings service that matches tenants in need of affordable housing with privately rented homes.
Accessing privately rented accommodation can be difficult, as private rents are high and not always affordable. Our housing officers have built up a good working relationship with local private landlords and agents.
|Matching Service||Interest free loan||Managed lettings options|
- Tenant match service at no charge
- Assisted letting service is chargeable, but includes help with not only matching a tenant to your property but ensuring the property is of the right standard. We check that the right paperwork is in place, such as the tenancy agreement, inventory and schedules with photographs. An exit inspection is also offered, for when a tenancy ends.
- Managed service is chargeable and includes all of the above, along with the day to day management of the tenancy. This involves dealing with any problems which may arise and acting as an intermediary between the landlord and tenant. Quarterly inspections are carried out and feedback is provided to the landlord. This service is proving very popular with landlords.
- We provide a service to prospective tenants that involves council officers working with you to find suitable and affordable privately-rented home.
- If you struggle to find the deposit, an application can be made to the rent deposit scheme (operated by the council) which, if awarded, can issue you with an interest free loan.
View our available properties to let on the Wychmove Properties page.
Virtual Landlords Forum - date tbc
For Landlords in the Wychavon district, that are seeking Private Sector insights and/or require tenants for their properties.
Get in touch
To register your interest in our services or events, please complete the form below or use the contact details provided.