Welcome to Wychmove
We provide a social lettings service that matches tenants in need of affordable housing with privately rented homes.
Accessing privately rented accommodation can be difficult, as private rents are high and not always affordable. Our housing officers have built up a good working relationship with local private landlords and agents.
Matching Service - Source tenant, affordability checks, introductions to landlords, offering advice to landlords and tenants
Interest free loan - For help with deposits to secure private rented accommodation. Please contact us to make an application.
Managed lettings options - Includes all offered in the Assisted Let Scheme plus quarterly inspections with feedback and day-to-day management duties.
- Tenant match service at no charge
- Assisted letting service is chargeable, but includes help with not only matching a tenant to your property but ensuring the property is of the right standard. We check that the right paperwork is in place, such as the tenancy agreement, inventory and schedules with photographs. An exit inspection is also offered, for when a tenancy ends.
This costs 50% of 1st months rent + VAT
- Managed service is chargeable and includes all of the above, along with the day to day management of the tenancy. This involves dealing with any problems which may arise and acting as an intermediary between the landlord and tenant. Quarterly inspections are carried out and feedback is provided to the landlord. This service is proving very popular with landlords.
This costs 35% of the 1st months rent + VAT and 10% + VAT during the tenancy.
- We provide a service to prospective tenants that involves council officers working with you to find suitable and affordable privately-rented home.
- If you struggle to find the deposit, an application can be made to the rent deposit scheme (operated by the council) which, if awarded, can issue you with an interest free loan.
View our available properties to let on the Wychmove Properties page.
Due to the coronavirus (COVID-19) we have cancelled all events until further notice.
Get in touch
To register your interest in our services or events, please complete the form below or use the contact details provided.