Advise us when your income changes
- if you or your partner start or finish work
- an increase or decrease in any of you or your partners income
- an increase or decrease in you or your partners savings
- you or your partner start or stop getting income support or job seekers allowance
- you or your partner start or stop getting getting any other benefits, for example, incapacity benefit, tax credits, child tax credits or pension credit
- the income of another adult living with you changes.
Any delay may effect the date the benefit is paid from and the amount you may receive. You can download and complete the Housing Benefit and Council Tax Support change of income form or contact us and let us know straight away.