Wychavon's New Web Submission - Launched on 3 April 2018
Please note that Wychavon’s existing on-line web submission service is now closed and that we have now moved to a new on-line web submission service, which will become live on 3 April 2018..
Whilst this new system will still provide the easy to use service and benefits [as stated below] of the old service, all existing users and new users will need to register to use this new service.
To Register please click on the following https://www.llcsearches.co.uk/
- No hidden fees - you only pay for the price of the search!
- Local Land Charges Online provides real-time access to the Council's Land Charges system using the Council's own web site
- Simple and secure login with User Id and Password
- Easy to follow and intuitive Search logging procedures
- Links directly to the Council's Corporate Local Land and Property Gazetteer (LLPG) for rapid Search logging and accurate property location.
- Automatically calculates fees
- Scanned Image Upload facility provided a means for solicitors to attach plans for submission with the search request
- Automatic Notification by email ensures the solicitor is informed of progress and advises when the search has been completed and is ready for viewing
Payments can be made by BACS or by contacting us on 01386 565456 to make a payment via debit/credit card.
If you have any questions please contact
Tel: 01386 565456, 01386 5317 or 01386 5485