Car Park Season Tickets for residents over 65 years are available for a reduced rate of £100.00. Season tickets are available for use in any of the following Long Stay car parks in Wychavon:
|Abbey Park, Pershore||Milestone Ground, Broadway|
|Civic Centre, Pershore||Shear House, Broadway|
|Bewdley Street Evesham||Friar Street, Droitwich|
|Burford Road, Evesham||Saltway, Droitwich|
|Viaduct Meadow, Evesham||Lido Park, Droitwich|
|Crown Meadow, Evesham||Broadway Station|
Terms and conditions
1. Season Tickets are NOT VALID on any of the Council's short stay car parks.
2. Season Tickets do not guarantee a parking space being available.
3. No refunds will be made on unexpired periods.
4. Failure to display a valid Season Ticket or use in a short stay car park will lead to a Penalty Charge Notice being issued as detailed in Wychavon District Council (Off - Street Parking Places) (Consolidation) Order 2004
5. An administration fee of £100 will be charged for replacement or lost tickets.
6. An administration charge of £10 will be made for changes to vehicle details/amendments to address details. Passes must be returned to Wychavon District Council for amendment.
7. One ticket only per household.
8. Only available to residents of Wychavon.
9. To be used by the ticket holder only.
10. Abuse of the Season Ticket by persons under the age of 65 who use the pass will result in a Penalty Charge Notice being issued.
11. Misuse of the Season Ticket will result in cancellation of the ticket.
12. The Council reserves the right to vary all Season Ticket prices.
Application forms are available from the Community Contact Centres in Evesham, Droitwich and Pershore. Alternatively, you may download the pdf Season Ticket 65+ application form (150 KB) . If you wish to contact the Parking Services Unit directly, please telephone 01386 565009.
Application forms must be returned to the Civic Centre, Pershore with the appropriate fee and requested documentation.
For further information, please contact:
Parking Services Unit
Wychavon District Council
Queen Elizabeth Drive
Telephone: 01386 565009, between 9am - 5pm, Monday - Friday
Full details of our pdf Privacy Notice (242 KB) can be found here.