Pebworth Parish Neighbourhood Plan
Decision Statement Published - 14 May 2019
Following the examination of the Pebworth Parish Neighbourhood Plan earlier on in the year, the Independent Examiner's recommended modifications have been agreed as detailed in the Decision Statement.
A Referendum will be held on Thursday 25 July 2019 and will ask voters "Do you want Wychavon District Council to use the Neighbourhood Plan for Pebworth Parish to help it decide planning applications in the Neighbourhood Area?"
Please follow the links below to view the documentation relating to the Pebworth Parish Neighbourhood Plan Decision Statement and Referendum:
- Pebworth Parish Neighbourhood Plan Decision Statement
- Pebworth Parish Neighbourhood Plan, Referendum Version
- Pebworth Parish Neighbourhood Plan Information Statement
Copies of the relevant documentation are also available for inspection at the following locations:
- Wychavon District Council, Civic Centre, Queen Elizabeth Drive, Pershore, WR10 1PT (Monday-Friday 9am-5pm)
- Evesham Community Contact Centre, Evesham Library, Oat Street, Evesham, WR11 4PJ (Monday-Friday 9.30am-5pm)
- Evesham Library, Oat Street, Evesham, WR11 4PJ (Monday and Wednesday-Friday 9.30am-5pm, Tuesday 9.30am-7pm and Saturday 9.30am-4pm)
- Bidford Community Library, Bramley Way, Bidford on Avon, B50 4QG (Monday-Tuesday 10am-4.30pm, Friday 10am-6pm and Saturday 10am-midday).
Receipt of Examiner's Report - 10 April 2019
The Report of the Independent Examiner, Christopher Collison BA (Hons) MBA MRTPI MIED MCMI IHBC of Planning and Management Ltd, on the Pebworth Parish Neighbourhood Plan was received on Wednesday 10 April 2019.
Neighbourhood Plan Examination
Wychavon District Council have appointed Christopher Collison BA (Hons) MBA MRTPI MIED MCMI IHBC of Planning and Management Ltd to examine the Pebworth Parish Neighbourhood Plan.
Submitted Neighbourhood Plan Consultation - 7 January to 18 February 2019
Under Regulation 15 of the Neighbourhood Planning (General) Regulations 2012, Pebworth Parish Council submitted its Neighbourhood Plan to Wychavon District Council on 5 December 2018. In accordance with Regulation 16, a six week public consultation was held from 9am Monday 7 January to 5pm Monday 18 February 2019, during which interested parties were invited to make comments on the Pebworth Neighbourhood Plan.
To view the submitted Pebworth Parish Neighbourhood Plan and supporting documents, please follow the links below:
- Pebworth Neighbourhood Plan Submission Version, December 2018
- Pebworth Neighbourhood Plan Consultation Statement, December 2018
- Pebworth Neighbourhood Plan Basic Conditions Statement, December 2018
- Pebworth Neighbourhood Plan Housing Background Paper, November 2018
- Pebworth Neighbourhood Plan Green Space Background Paper, November 2018
- Pebworth Neighbourhood Plan Assessment of Key Views, November 2018
- Pebworth Neighbourhood Plan Fibrex Nurseries Flood Risk Statement, November 2018
To view the list of respondents to the Regulation 16 consultation and their comments, please follow the links below:
- 1 Warwickshire County Council (1)
- 2 Sport England
- 3 Historic England
- 4 Highways England
- 5 Wood Plc on behalf of National Grid
- 6 Wychavon District Council Property Department
- 7 Equality and Human Rights Commission
- 8 Stansgate for Mrs Sally Green and Mrs Kate Mather (1)
- 9 Stansgate for Mrs Sally Green and Mrs Kate Mather (2)
- 10 Stansgate for Mrs Sally Green and Mrs Kate Mather (3)
- 11 Susan Milne
- 12 Network Rail
- 13 Warwickshire County Council (2)
- 14 Wychavon District Council Officer Comments
- 15 Natural England
- 16 Savills for Cala Homes (Midlands) Limited - Representation / Fibrex Nurseries Market Appraisal
- 17 Worcestershire County Council - Representation / Ward Profile
- 18 Environment Agency
Draft Neighbourhood Plan Consultation - 30 July to 21 September 2018
In accordance with Regulation 14 of the Neighbourhood Planning (General) Regulations 2012, Pebworth Parish Council are consulting on their draft Neighbourhood Plan from Monday 30 July to 5pm Friday 21 September 2018. To view this document, please follow the link below:
Neighbourhood Area Application - Approved 10 April 2013
Wychavon District Council received an application for the designation of a Neighbourhood Area by Pebworth Parish Council on Thursday 15 November 2012. The six week consultation ran from Monday 14 January until Monday 25 February 2013, and no objections were raised on the proposed neighbourhood area boundary. The Neighbourhood Area was subsequently approved by Executive Board on 10 April 2013.
Please follow the links below to view the documentation relating to the Pebworth Neighbourhood Area application: