Pebworth Neighbourhood Plan
Submitted Neighbourhood Plan Consultation - 7 January to 18 February 2019
Under Regulation 15 of the Neighbourhood Planning (General) Regulations 2012, Pebworth Parish Council have submitted its Neighbourhood Plan to Wychavon District Council on 5 December 2018. In accordance with Regulation 16, a six week public consultation is being held from 9am Monday 7 January to 5pm Monday 18 February 2019, during which interested parties are invited to make comments on the Pebworth Neighbourhood Plan.
To view the submitted Pebworth Neighbourhood Plan and supporting documents, please follow the links below:
- Pebworth Neighbourhood Plan Submission Version, December 2018
- Pebworth Neighbourhood Plan Consultation Statement, December 2018
- Pebworth Neighbourhood Plan Basic Conditions Statement, December 2018
- Pebworth Neighbourhood Plan Housing Background Paper, November 2018
- Pebworth Neighbourhood Plan Green Space Background Paper, November 2018
- Pebworth Neighbourhood Plan Assessment of Key Views, November 2018
- Pebworth Neighbourhood Plan Fibrex Nurseries Flood Risk Statement, November 2018
Hard copies of the above listed documents are also available at the following Libraries / Community Contact Centres:
- Wychavon District Council, Civic Centre, Queen Elizabeth Drive, Pershore, WR10 1PT (Mon-Fri 9am-5pm)
- Evesham Community Contact Centre, Abbey Road, Evesham, WR11 4SB (Mon-Fri 9am-5pm)
- Evesham Library, Oat Street, Evesham, WR11 4PJ (Mon and Wed-Fri 9.30am-5pm, Tue 9.30am-7pm and Sat 9.30am-4pm)
- Bidford Community Library, Bramley Way, Bidford-on-Avon, B50 4QG (Mon-Tue 10am-4.30pm, Fri 10am-6pm and Sat 10am-12noon)
Comments are required to be received by no later than 5pm on Monday 18 February 2018, ideally using the Comments Form (Word / PDF), either by email to firstname.lastname@example.org or by post to Planning Policy, Wychavon District Council, Civic Centre, Queen Elizabeth Drive, Pershore, WR10 1PT.
Draft Neighbourhood Plan Consultation - 30 July to 21 September 2018
In accordance with Regulation 14 of the Neighbourhood Planning (General) Regulations 2012, Pebworth Parish Council are consulting on their draft Neighbourhood Plan from Monday 30 July to 5pm Friday 21 September 2018. To view this document, please follow the link below:
Neighbourhood Area Application - Approved 10 April 2013
Wychavon District Council received an application for the designation of a Neighbourhood Area by Pebworth Parish Council on Thursday 15 November 2012. The six week consultation ran from Monday 14 January until Monday 25 February 2013, and no objections were raised on the proposed neighbourhood area boundary. The Neighbourhood Area was subsequently approved by Executive Board on 10 April 2013.
Please follow the links below to view the documentation relating to the Pebworth Neighbourhood Area application: