Below are the answers to some of our most frequently asked questions including links to internal webpages and external websites.

Q1. What are your current fees?

Answer: Please check the Local Land Charges Search Fees page.

Q2. How can I submit a search to Wychavon District Council?

Answer: We accept searches via the post, the DX mailing system, through The National Land Information Service (NLIS) we have also signed up to receive searches online. Visit our Submission of Searches page for more information.

Q3. How is the information held?

Answer:  All our information has been captured onto our Geographical Information System (GIS) and help will be given on using this system.

Q4. Can I access actual files and documents?

Answer : Our information is given to you in the same format as it is held and provided to the Local Land Charges Department, captured onto out GIS system. Public Registers and public documents are now generally held electronically, some can be accessed on our web site.

Q5. Can information required to answer the Con29 be purchased on a question by question basis?

Answer: No

Q6. Is the information only available during set times and is an appointment procedure in place?

Answer:  No information is now available on our web site through our Local Land Charges portal

Q7. Does Wychavon accept client cheques?

Answer: No, however we can take payment by debit or credit card over the phone.

Q8. Can I expedite a search?

Answer :  We do not offer an expedited service as over 97% of our searches are completed within 2 working days, however should you have any specific requirements we will always try to ensure we can meet these.

Q9. Does Wychavon District Council carry out the drainage search?

Answer: No, you will need to request a search from Severn Trent Water Searches

Q10. What is your DX address?

Answer :  DX 25934 Pershore

Q11. I don't have DX?

Answer: A. Post your search direct:

Local Land Charges
Wychavon District Council
The Civic Centre
Queen Elizabeth Drive
WR10 1PT

Q12. My question isn't in this list.

Answer: Email any questions you may have to the Local Land Charges team direct, or call them on 01386 565317 or 565485

Q13. Is there any guidance on How to buy a Home or sell a Home?

Answer: The Ministry of Housing, Communities and Local Government has published guidance on How to buy a home and How to sell a home.