- One readable location plan, based on Ordnance Survey maps, clearly showing the boundary of the property/land to be searched against outlined in red
- An accurate full postal address, including postcode, of the property to be searched against should be provided
Option 1: Web Submission
Submit and review your searches online via LLCSearches.co.uk:
Debit/Credit Card Payments: To make payment by debit/credit card please ring 01386 01386 565317 or 01386 565485 and have all the details ready.
Option 2: Online Requests
- You can carry out your search electronically via the web using the National Land Information System (NLIS) Hub. Wychavon is signed up to level 3 and can receive and return search requests on-line.
- Details of the search fees are available when you register with the NLIS website.
For more information visit:
Option 3: By Post/DX
To ensure there are no un-necessary delays when a search is submitted, you or your Solicitor need to supply the following forms in duplicate:-
- Correctly completed LLC1 and Con29 forms.
- Two copies of an OS plan, the boundary of the property to be searched outlined in red.
- Two copies of any written enquiries [if applicable].
- Correct fee - cheques made payable to Wychavon District Council. Wychavon do not accept client cheques but payment can be taken by debit or credit card over the phone on 01386 565317 or 01386 5655485.
- For administrative reasons incomplete or incorrect searches are returned the same day.
Searches to be sent to:
Local Land Charges
Wychavon District Council
Queen Elizabeth Drive
By DX: DX Pershore 25934