Planning Application Forms
- Search For Applications
- Making A Planning Application
- Amending Your Planning Application
- Planning Application Forms
- Planning Weekly List
- Planning History Search
- Planning advice and guidance
- Heritage and Conservation
- Planning Policy
- Neighbourhood Planning
- Ashton under Hill Neighbourhood Plan
- Beckford Parish Neighbourhood Plan
- Bredon, Bredon’s Norton and Westmancote Neighbourhood Plan (Bredon Parish)
- Broadway Neighbourhood Plan
- Cleeve Prior Neighbourhood Plan
- Crowle Neighbourhood Plan
- Dodderhill Neighbourhood Plan
- Drakes Broughton and Wadborough with Pirton Neighbourhood Plan
- Droitwich Spa Neighbourhood Plan
- Eckington Neighbourhood Plan
- Elmley Castle, Bricklehampton and Netherton Neighbourhood Plan
- Harvington Neighbourhood Plan
- Honeybourne Neighbourhood Plan
- Inkberrow Neighbourhood Plan
- North Claines Neighbourhood Plan
- Norton-juxta-Kempsey Neighbourhood Plan
- Ombersley and Doverdale Neighbourhood Plan
- Pebworth Parish Neighbourhood Plan
- Sedgeberrow Neighbourhood Plan
- South Lenches Neighbourhood Plan
- Whittington Neighbourhood Plan
- Hanbury Neighbourhood Plan
- Planning Policy Monitoring
- Supplementary Planning Guidance and Documents
- Brownfield Land Register
- Self-Build and Custom Housebuilding Register
- Neighbourhood Planning
- Other Planning Services
- South Worcestershire Building Control
- Community Infrastructure Levy
- Local Land Charges
- Planning Appeals
- Planning Committee and Meetings
- Planning Conditions
- Planning Enforcement
- Section 106 Obligations
- Street Naming and Numbering
- South Worcestershire Playing Pitch Strategy
- Appeal Inquiry
We encourage the use of online planning applications through the Planning Portal, the Portal makes sure that you have provided the correct information and that your application is valid. Please ensure you use the relevant "Checklist", which will list the information we need before submitting the application.
This is an easy step by step procedure, however should you have problems with this you can contact the Planning Portal for help or contact the Planning Support Officers on 01386 565565.
If you are unsure as to whether your development requires planning permission, visit our Planning Advice and Guidance page to submit an enquiry or request pre-application advice.
The application will then be checked to ensure we have received all the necessary plans and documentation to determine the application, once this has been done an acknowledgement of your application will be sent either by email or by post.
Read the pdf Applying for Planning Permission (1.43 MB) document for more information.
Planning Application Forms
Submitting your application online via the Planning Portal is quicker and easier with interactive step by step guidance.
If you would prefer to submit your application in paper form, Planning Portal provide forms to download and complete.
Should you require further information or help, please contact the planning department on 01386 565565.
Notices for Ownership
Some planning applications may need Notices for ownership to accompany the form, these are set out separately below:
- pdf Guidance notes on how to complete Notices & Certificate of Ownership (32 KB) .
- pdf Notice 1 for use with Certificate B or C (117 KB)
- pdf Notice 2 for use with Certificate C or D (117 KB)
- pdf Notice for Householder Development to use with Certificate B or C (167 KB)
There is some confusion when to use the Householder or Full Planning application forms. Read the guidance notes to explain which form is needed: pdf Householder applications (14 KB) or pdf Full Planning applications (26 KB) .
Wychavon District Council - Local Requirements List
Please use the notes and validation checklists for the each of the application form below, and these will help you complete the application before submitting to us. Within the checklists you will find a list of local requirements you will also need to consider.
- The Local Requirements List - pdf Local Requirements for Planning Applications (416 KB)
Ordnance Survey site and location plans
Community Infrastructure Levy
Development will potentially be liable for Community Infrastructure Levy charges if the proposed development includes at least one of the following
Creates new build floor space of at least 100 square metres
Results in the creation of a new dwelling (even if the floor space is less than 100 square metres); and
Involves the conversion or change of use of a building that is no longer in lawful use
All forms relating to CIL can be found on the Planning Portal website. The CIL additional information form is required for most planning applications.
Read our Community Infrastructure Levy page for further information.
Hazardous Substance Consent
Hazardous Substance Consent is required when substances on a site are at, or in excess of the "controlled quantity" as set out in the Planning (Hazardous Substances) Regulations 1992 as amended by the Planning (Control of Major-Accident Hazards) Regulations 1999.
What constitutes a Hazardous Substance and the procedures for application are set out within the same regulations.
Applications for a new consent
Please complete your application on the Health and Safety Executive website and submit to Planning Services by email using
- pdf Application for Listed Building Consent (232 KB)
- pdf Tree Preservation Order: Works Application Form (159 KB)
- pdf Guidance notes for Tree Preservation Order Works (132 KB)
- pdf Validation checklist for Tree Works (45 KB)
Hazardous Substance Applications
- pdf Hazardous Substance Application Form (122 KB)
- pdf Notice of Appeal under Regulation 13(5) (212 KB)
If you require assistance with planning application forms or for further guidance please contact:
Wychavon District Council
Queen Elizabeth Drive
Telephone: 01386 565565 - between 9am-5pm, Monday-Friday
Although Wychavon Planning Officers have an email address that reads @malvernhills.gov.uk, they are still working in the Pershore office for Wychavon District Council. Any correspondence for a Wychavon Planning Officer should still be sent to the Civic Centre in Pershore.