Property Services Team

Our in-house Property Services Team is responsible for the comprehensive management of the Council's property portfolio. This includes:-

  • strategic property advice to service directorates on all property matters, supporting front-line service needs,
  • designing and maintaining buildings to meet service requirements,
  • land and property acquisitions and disposals,
  • land valuations,
  • lease/licence lettings for all Council-owned properties, including industrial, retail, agricultural, civic centre, community contact centres, leisure centres, Pershore hospital and all general land ownership issues and
  • all property related Health and Safety matters, including electrical, gas, asbestos, legionella and access for the disabled.

Our Property & Land Terrier holds further information on the land and property we own.

Should you wish to discuss any property related matters, our contact details are:-

Sandra Hudson
Property Manager
Telephone: 01684 862388

Jason Yarwood
Building Surveyor
Telephone: 01684 862179

Carl Wibberley
Property and Health & Safety Officer
Telephone: 01386 565493

Dana Coulson
Administration/Finance Supervisor
Telephone: 01386 565406

Amanda Galvin
Principal Chartered Surveyor
Telephone: 01386 565111

Timothy Wright  
Principal Chartered Surveyor
Telephone: 01386 565347

David Niblett
Property Project Manager
Telephone: 01386 565249

Lorraine Coulson
Property Administration Officer
Telephone: 01386 565591

Or call in person at the Civic centre - it would help us if you make an appointment.


Housing and Garages

We transferred our houses and garages in 1994. Housing associations operating in this district are:-


We don't maintain allotments. Sites within the district are managed by the town councils and the local Parish Councils and you can contact them as follows:-

Droitwich Town Council
Telephone: 01905 774258

Pershore Town Council
Telephone: 01386 561561

Evesham Town Council
Telephone: 01386 765710

In Evesham, allotments are also available through:
Gusterson Palmer Estate Agents,
7 Merstow Green,
Worcs WR11 4BD
Telephone: 01386 761241


For those managed by the Parish Councils, you should contact the appropriate parish clerk.


Land for development?

When a site becomes available for development, it will be advertised on this website or you can contact us for an update.


Can you tell me whether the land next to my house is owned by Wychavon District Council?

Yes, provided the precise location of the land can be accurately described.


What if I want to know who owns private property?

You should contact the Land Registry via the Land Registry website or telephone 02476 860860 to obtain the relevant enquiry form. Please note that the Land Registry won't be able to help if the land concerned is not registered. If this is the case, you may wish to make enquiries locally with neighbours, your parish council or Wychavon Property Services.


Further Information