Property Services Team
Our in-house Property Services Team is responsible for the comprehensive management of the Council's property portfolio. This includes:-
- strategic property advice to service directorates on all property matters, supporting front-line service needs,
- designing and maintaining buildings to meet service requirements,
- land and property acquisitions and disposals,
- land valuations,
- lease/licence lettings for all Council-owned properties, including industrial, retail, agricultural, civic centre, community contact centres, leisure centres, Pershore hospital and all general land ownership issues and
- all property related Health and Safety matters, including electrical, gas, asbestos, legionella and access for the disabled.
Our Property & Land Terrier holds further information on the land and property we own.
Should you wish to discuss any property related matters, our contact details are:-
Property and Health & Safety Officer
Telephone: 01386 565493
Telephone: 01386 565406
Principal Chartered Surveyor
Telephone: 01386 565111
Principal Chartered Surveyor
Telephone: 01386 565347
Property Project Manager
Telephone: 01386 565249
Property Administration Officer
Telephone: 01386 565591
Or call in person at the Civic centre - it would help us if you make an appointment.
Housing and Garages
We transferred our houses and garages in 1994. Housing associations operating in this district are:-
- Rooftop Housing (formerly Evesham & Pershore Housing Association)
- Spa Housing Association (part of Festival Housing Group)
- Sanctuary Housing Association
- West Mercia Housing Group (for Worcestershire)
We don't maintain allotments. Sites within the district are managed by the town councils and the local Parish Councils and you can contact them as follows:-
Droitwich Town Council
Telephone: 01905 774258
Pershore Town Council
Telephone: 01386 561561
Evesham Town Council
Telephone: 01386 765710
In Evesham, allotments are also available through:
Gusterson Palmer Estate Agents,
7 Merstow Green,
Worcs WR11 4BD
Telephone: 01386 761241
For those managed by the Parish Councils, you should contact the appropriate parish clerk.
Land for development?
When a site becomes available for development, it will be advertised on this website or you can contact us for an update.
Can you tell me whether the land next to my house is owned by Wychavon District Council?
Yes, provided the precise location of the land can be accurately described.
What if I want to know who owns private property?
You should contact the Land Registry via the Land Registry website or telephone 02476 860860 to obtain the relevant enquiry form. Please note that the Land Registry won't be able to help if the land concerned is not registered. If this is the case, you may wish to make enquiries locally with neighbours, your parish council or Wychavon Property Services.