Car Park Season Tickets
Wychavon District Council operates a Season Ticket scheme which is available to all members of the public. Season Tickets are available for use in any of the long stay car parks operated by Wychavon District Council. For full details please refer to the car parks in Wychavon quick link.
Direct Debit option now available for Annual Tickets
In addition to card payments, cheque and cash payments direct debits are now available for Annual tickets which are priced at £400.00. We will need you to pay an initial first payment of £33.37 in advance when you apply for the season ticket followed by 11 payments of £33.33 made by direct debit and will be collected after the 1st of the month. The initial payment may be made by debit/credit card over the phone or by cheque/cash or card at one of our community contact centres or by post (please ensure that a completed application form and direct debit form is received by the Council).
Once we have received your payment and completed application we will issue your season ticket. Please allow enough time prior to the start of your ticket to avoid any delays.
Quarterly season tickets are priced at £100.00 and are available to commence on the following dates:
To commence 1st of each month - £40.00
Terms and conditions
- Season tickets are not valid in any of the council's short stay car parks
- Season tickets do not guarantee a parking space
- All applications must be received 7 days prior to commencement of season tickets to avoid delays
- Failure to display a valid season ticket may lead to a Penalty Charge Notice as set out in Wychavon District Council (Off Street Parking Places) (Consolidation) Order 2004
- There are provisions for refunds to be made on unexpired periods of Annual and Quarterly tickets.
- The council reserves the right to vary all season ticket prices
- An administration fee will be charged for replacement tickets.
- You can download the Car Park Season Ticket Application Form here.
- Direct Debit instructions download here.
or you can request an application form by telephone 01386 565009.
Application forms must be returned to the Civic Centre, Pershore with the appropriate fees.
For further information please contact:
Parking Services Unit
Wychavon District Council
Queen Elizabeth Drive
Telephone: 01386 565009, between 9am-5pm, Monday-Friday.
Reserved Parking In Evesham
Wychavon District Council also manage 10 dedicated parking spaces available in Oat Street, Evesham.
Ideally situated for either local residents or town centre business users needing guaranteed availability of a parking space.
Each parking space is £156 for 6 months and is protected by a lockable security post.
For further details of availability and Conditions of use please contact Lorraine Coulson on 01386 565591.