Sewerage Advice

We have extensive knowledge of the many systems of sewers within Wychavon and hold (on behalf of Severn Trent) a copy of their Public Sewer Records. These are available to the public to view or mark up their own plans - just call in at the Civic Centre at Pershore during office hours.

To help us help you and speed up the process a grid reference for the required location would be useful but is not essential.

Unfortunately for legal reasons, we cannot provide copies of Sewer Records. You can get copies from Severn Trent, who currently charge a fee for this service or alternatively download Severn Trent's Records Request Form.

For more information contact:

Engineering Consultancy,
Wychavon District Council,
Civic Centre,
Queen Elizabeth Drive,
WR10 1PT

Telephone: 01386 565360 - between 9am-5pm, Monday-Friday
Fax: 01386 565560