Public toilets are managed by the Client Services department. Private contractors carry out toilet cleaning (Mitie Cleaning) and repairs and maintenance.
- Public toilets in a good state of repair and decoration, clean and safe
- Stocked with consumables at all times
- Equipment regularly inspected and maintained
To achieve these standards:
- toilets are cleaned three or four times a day during opening hours in the summer, and two or three times per day in the winter depending on location
- if urgent cleans are required between scheduled cleans, the urgent clean will be carried out within 45 minutes
- building repairs will be carried out according to need:- emergency repairs within 1 hour, urgent repairs within 24 hours, non urgent repairs within 36 hours and routine repairs within 5 days
If you find the toilets do not meet these standards please call Client Services on 01386 565018 between 9am - 5pm, Monday to Friday, or for emergencies outside of office hours call 01386 565000.
For more information about our public toilets contact:
Wychavon District Council
Telephone: 01386 565399, 9am-5pm, Monday to Friday