Terms and Conditions for Assisted Collections
- All item(s) must be at ground level. We are unable to collect from upper floor flats or balconies
- Access to the item(s) must be clear without any obstacles for collection crews to have to walk or step over or move and without danger of anything falling on them
- We cannot be held liable for any loss, theft, accident or damage caused as a result of the collection process
- The resident must be present between 7:00am and 5:00pm (A collection time cannot be given.)
- The item(s) need to capable of being moved safely by 2 people. If not it will be left and a refund provided.
- On the day of collection, the operative will only collect the item(s) listed in your order.
- If the item(s) are not available to collect on the day of collection no refund will be made.