Our Town Regeneration and Economy Advisory Panel provides our Executive Board with advice and policy development support on matters relating to the regeneration, economic growth and investment in the district's three towns. The Panel's responsibilities include:
- Having an overview of, and helping shape, the annual priorities and activities of the three Business Partnerships Managers.
- Considering any Growth Fund applications, key investment proposals or strategic matters which affect the towns.
- Promoting and encouraging opportunities for European, lottery or other funding to support the economies of the towns.
- Developing actions to support the town centre economies.
- If required by the Executive Board, considering any car parking matters that affect the towns.
- Supporting the development or implementation of any Town Plans and Neighbourhood Plans where such plans are promoted by the towns.
- Having an overview of the festivals and events programmes in the towns.
- Where appropriate, helping identify local skills gaps and working with educational establishments to further skills development opportunities.
- From time to time, organising Panel sponsored events.
Meetings of the Panel are open to the public. You can view meeting dates, agendas and minutes here.
Click here to view the Local Enterprise Partnership slides from the meeting that took place on 13 October 2015
The meeting on 26 January 2017 took place at META in Evesham, the Panel received a presentation and a tour of the building - click here to view the slides
At the meeting on 22 March the Panel received a presentation from People and Places - click here to view the slides
The Panel, at it's meeting on 10 May received a presentation on the Droitwich West Aspiration Programme. The Programme is one of Wychavon’s promises for 2017/18 to invest in and work with partners to pilot a three year programme to improve aspirations, health and life chances in the Droitwich West ward. The slides can be viewed here. They also received a presentation on the Wychavon and district Health and Wellbeing Plan 2016-2020 and were asked for ideas on how to help implement it, the slides can be viewed here.
For more information contact:
Call: 01386 565517