If you run a business then you need to ensure your waste is disposed of safely and legally.
To help you do this we offer a commercial waste and recycling service that provides traders in Evesham, Droitwich Spa, Pershore, Broadway and surrounding villages with a cost-effective, flexible solution to suit your business needs. Plus as the local authority with more than 40 years experience in the waste collection business you can be sure you will receive a reliable service you can trust.
Benefits of using our service include:
- Commercial bin sizes
- Flexible collections
- Sack collections for those with limited storage
- Additional one-off chargeable collections
- Quarterly direct debit payments
- No hidden charges – the price we quote is the price you pay
- Legal and safe disposal offering peace of mind
- Reliable and friendly service
- Lockable bins – so you know you are only paying for your waste
- No VAT
Recycling collections now available
We now offer a recycling collection service to both new and existing business customers.
We accept a wide range of material including paper and cardboard, metal tins and cans, glass bottles and jars and plastics.
All of it will be taken to Worcestershire’s recycling plant at Norton, where it will be sorted and sent for reprocessing into new materials.
We offer a reduced price commercial waste collection service for schools, in line with our charity rates. You can choose the frequency of collections, to have multiple bins if needed and term time only service if required.
Your waste disposal responsibilities
Commercial waste collection is not included in your business rates. You must dispose of your waste legally by entering into an agreement with us or a private waste disposal company. If not you could be prosecuted under the Control of Pollution Act 1974 and the Environmental Protection Act 1990. Read more about your responsibilities under Duty of Care.
Report a missed trade bin collection
Report a damaged bin
If the bin has been damaged please call 01386 565018. If the bin is damaged during the collection service, it will be repaired or replaced. If the bin is otherwise damaged or stolen, you will be recharged for the repair or replacement.
For more information contact:
Wychavon District Council
Queen Elizabeth Drive
Telephone: 01386 565018 (9am-5pm, Monday-Friday)
Notes on this service - important
- This service is offered by Direct Debit only. Customers must complete the below documents before we can collect any waste:
- A collection frequency is agreed when bins are hired from us
- Payment is due quarterly in advance
- For new customers Site Risk Assessments are carried out within five working days of requesting a service, to ensure bins can be accessed, emptied and returned to the collection point safely
- You are responsible for the secure storage of waste bins
- We aim to deliver bins within two working days of a satisfactory site risk assessment and completion of the paperwork
- Collections are not affected by Bank Holidays (except Christmas and New Year when we will notify you of any revised collection dates)
- Please put your refuse out by 7am on the normal day of your collection