Advise us when you move

If you already receive Housing benefit or Council Tax support and you are moving address, it is very important that you tell us immediately.

Any delay may effect the date the benefit is paid from and the amount you may receive. You can download and complete the Housing Benefit and Council Tax Support change of address form or contact us and let us know straight away.

You can also obtain a form from any of our contact centres in Droitwich, Evesham and Pershore.