Parks and Open Spaces in Wychavon
Wychavon are responsible for the Parks and Open Spaces in the Evesham, Pershore and Droitwich Spa areas, including two designated Nature Reserves (one of which is in Broadway). Some other sites are managed with wildlife needs very much in mind and these are noted as Nature Areas.
For further information telephone 01386 565018 (9am-5pm, Monday-Friday) or email email@example.com
Facilities to HireThe Parks, Gardens and Open Spaces are used to host a variety of events throughout the summer months. From Brass Band Concerts, Charity events and Carnivals to the biggest Angling Festival in the country at the end of August. If you are looking for a venue for your public event then consider hiring space at the parks or open spaces and contact us on 01386 565018 (9am-5pm, Monday-Friday) or email firstname.lastname@example.org
For a list of Open Spaces in the area, please see separate page.
Please note: If you wish to hold an event in one of our parks or open spaces please be aware you will have to plan in advance as we will require:
- Full event details
- Detailed risk assessments
- Public liability insurance documents
- Site plans
- Completed event application
At the very latest 28 days prior to your event taking place.
Responsible behaviour in Parks, Open Spaces And Nature Reserves
- please keep dogs under control and clear up after them using the bins provided
- use the litter and the recycling bins provided
- respect the trees, grass and planting and do not cause them any damage
- do not obstruct, disturb or annoy any other person using the area
- do not erect any tent, booth, stand, building or other structure
- do not enter or allow your dog to enter any ornamental lake, pond or stream or other water area
- do not pollute any water areas of any sort
- barbeques (inc small portable trays) - see below*
- motor cycling
- horse riding
- metal detectors are not permitted in any of our parks or open spaces
*Please note - we do not allow barbeques, including the small portable trays, to be used in our Parks and Open Spaces as experience has shown that they can cause expensive and unsightly damage to park furniture and/or the grass. Also there is a danger of vegetation fires and the associated left-over food and waste is a potential hazard. We ask for your co-operation in this matter.
Comments - If you have any comments on our Parks or Open Spaces please click here
Wychavon District Council
Telephone 01386 565018 - between 9am-5pm, Monday - Friday