Welcome to Self Service
Our Self Service pages give you instant on line access to manage and view your
- Council Tax account
- Business Rate account
- Housing Benefit or Council Tax Support claim
- Tenants Housing Benefit claims
Using Self Service can save you time, effort and money. There is no need for you to visit us, ring us or write to us - you can view and manage your account or claim on line at a time that suits you.
What you can do using Self Service
- See full details of your account or claim
- How your charges or benefits are worked out
- Check your discounts and allowances
- See when your payments are due
- View bills and letters we send to you (paperless e-billing)
- Set up a Direct Debit or make a payment
- Tell us about a change of address
- Search for a Council Tax band or Business Rates rateable value
- Apply for Housing Benefit and Council Tax Support (coming soon)
- Landlords can view benefit awards, payment details and correspondence.
How to register for Self Service
- Fill in your details on the Registration page. You will need to tell us:
- your account number, claim number or Landlord reference (on your bill or benefit letter)
- your e-mail address
- We will then send you a PIN number (by post for security reasons) or alternatively you can access your account straight away if you can supply the answers to security questions about your account.
- Log in using your own username and password and the PIN we send you or supply you with once you have successfully passed security.
- Log into Self Service