Resident Parking Permits
Resident parking permits are available to selected properties in Albert Road, Swan Lane and Worcester Road in Evesham. A maximum of one resident and one visitor permit are available at a charge of £40 per permit.
The permits are available to the properties detailed below:
Albert Road: 1, 2, 4, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 12, 14, 16, 18 and 20.
Swan Lane: 27, 29, 29A, 30A, 31, 33(flat1), 33(flat2), 35, 37, 39 and 41.
Worcester Road: 1, 3, 5, 7, 9, 11, 13, 15, 17, 19, 21, 23, 25, 27, 29, 31, 33, 35, 37 and 39.
Terms and Conditions
- There is a non-refundable charge of £40 per annum for a residents parking permit and only two are permitted for each property. One vehicle permit and one visitor permit can be issued for each property;
- A vehicle registration document and proof of residency is required for the issue of a vehicle permit. If a visitor permit is required, proof of residency will need to be provided;
- The vehicle permit holder must be the registered owner or keeper of the vehicle for which the permit is issued;
- The permit does not guarantee that a parking space will be available;
- The permit must be affixed to the front windscreen of the vehicle, so that the information on it is clearly visible when viewed from the front of the vehicle;
- The loss or destruction of a permit must be reported promptly to Parking Services. An administration charge of £10 shall be made for a duplicate permit;
- The permit must be returned immediately, if the holder ceases to reside at the property for where the permit was issued;
- The permit must be returned immediately, if the permit holder ceases to be the owner of the vehicle, in respect of which the permit was issued. A replacement permit will be provided for a replacement vehicle.
- The permit is issued for a period of twelve months only. Responsibility for the renewal of the permit (if applicable) rests with the permit holder;
You can download the Resident's Permit application form.
Alternatively, you may wish to contact the Parking Services Unit.
Parking Services Unit
Wychavon District Council
Queen Elizabeth Drive
Telephone: 01386 565009, between 9am-5pm, Monday-Friday.