Free parking for everyone in all Wychavon Car Parks until 3 August 2020.
All Residents Parking Schemes in Wychavon, Redditch and Bromsgrove
- Due to the coronavirus outbreak residents who have a resident or visitor permit will have their expiry date extended for three months. We will update this message if we decide to make any further extensions.
- Please ensure your permit is clearly displayed in your vehicle.
- Season tickets will operate normally.
If you have any questions please e-mail:
Electric Vehicles (EV)
We have installed EV charging points across 5 of our car park locations, for the use of electric and hybrid cars.
Membership is not needed, instead the electricity can be paid for using contactless credit or debit card, or by using the Swarco App (available to download in Apple or Google stores). Please pay for your parking separately during normal payment hours, using the separate car parking ticket machines. (Unless charges have been temporarily suspended as indicated on the ticket machines).
EV charging bays
|Car park location||Address||Postcode||Total public car charging parking bays|
|ASDA||Pershore ASDA, Pershore||WR10 1QU||6|
|Broadway GWSR||GWSR Car Park||WR12 7DH||4|
|Civic Centre, Pershore||Civic Centre, Queen Elizabeth Drive||WR10 1PT||4|
|Droitwich Waitrose||Saltbarrow Market||WR11 4SU||4|
|Evesham Leisure Centre||Abbey Rd||WR11 4SU||6|
New car park in Wychavon
A new car park has opened at Broadway Station, WR12 7DH. Please the Car parks page for the tariff details.
Leaving dogs in hot cars
During periods of hot weather please do not leave your dogs in the car, even with the windows open. Cars can become very hot very quickly.
Dogs found to be getting distressed will be passed to the appropriate authority.
We are responsible for the enforcement of parking restrictions under the Traffic Management Act 2004.
Our aims are:
- To reduce congestion by controlling the parking of vehicles on street, thus leaving designated parking bays for the vehicles designated to those bays i.e. loading bays and disabled bays
- To encourage safe and sensible parking for all motorists
- Allow buses to operate more effectively
- Improve the flow of traffic and improve the environment
It is the driver's responsibility to ensure that the vehicle is parked in accordance with the parking regulations at all times.
Reserved parking in Evesham
Wychavon District Council also manage 10 dedicated parking spaces in Oat Street, Evesham.
Ideally situated for either local residents or town centre business users needing guaranteed availability of a parking space.
Each parking space is £156 for 6 months and is protected by a lockable security post.
For further details of availability and Conditions of use please contact Laura Taylor on 01386 565243.
If you have any comments or suggestions concerning parking in Wychavon, please contact:
Wychavon District Council
Queen Elizabeth Drive
Telephone: 01386 565009, between 9am-5pm, Monday-Friday.
We will hold, process and store your information in accordance with Data Protection Law. Find out more information on our Privacy Notice.