Great customer service - what you can expect from us
Providing high quality customer service is one of our values. All our staff are committed to delivering the best possible standard of customer service to you.
Our website contains a wide range of information about our services and ways to report issues, request a service and make a payment. If you can’t find what you’re looking for on our website and you need to contact us directly, this is what you can expect from us.
- We aim to get our response right first time, every time, so that you don't have to keep contacting us about the same issue.
- If you contact us in writing we will aim to respond within five working days.
- We will always provide accurate and clear information in response to your enquiries.
- We will be attentive, friendly, polite, considerate and professional at all times.
- We will use simple language, avoid jargon and technical terms
- We will be open and honest about what we can or cannot deliver.
- If your enquiry relates to another organisation we will try to direct you to the right place to resolve it.
- If you need additional help understanding information or accessing our services we will try to make arrangements that meet your needs.
- If we visit you, we will arrive at the agreed time or let you know if we are delayed and we will always show identification.
- We may ask you what you think about how we have performed.
In return we ask you to be polite and treat our staff with respect.