We issue a Council Tax bill to all homes in March of every year, the bill shows how much you have to pay each month. The bill, places a duty on the person named on the bill to pay the amount. Read a guide to help you pay the right level of Council Tax - pdf GOV.UK Paying the Right Level of Council Tax (275 KB) .
Our Council Tax pages will help with queries that you may about your bill:
Sign up for e-billing
We can now send your council tax bills to you by email instead of through the post.
The benefits of e-Billing
- You will receive your bill as soon as it is available
- It saves paper so is better for the environment
- It helps to reduce council spending by saving printing and postage costs
- You still have the option to print your bill or forward a copy to someone if you need to.
How to sign up for e-Billing
There are three ways to sign up for e-Billing:
- Or you can register for our online council tax self service facility which includes e-Billing sign up and lets you view full details of your account
- Or you can call 03004 560 560 and ask to sign up for e-Billing.
What happens next?
- Once you have signed up for e-billing we will send future council tax bills to you by email unless you ask us to stop
- You must tell us if you change your email address
- We will contact you if our emails to you cannot be delivered because your email address is invalid.